Sunday 8 February 2009

Horse. (horoscope, not real horse k)

I feel like miaow-ing.

MIAOW.

=D

Was reading my horoscope a couple of days back.
Started out reading about Libra actually...love reading horoscopes, dont ask me why. :p
Then I decided I would just go ahead and read about Horse as well.
(I'm born in the year of the Horse)






I've never bothered about my chinese animal zodiac before, but I've read the Libran characteristics a few million times.
lol.



And THEN, I found that most of my characteristics...
Most of my habits...
Are mentioned in the...the...the...*waves hands about helplessly* explanation(?) of the Horse(?)
Aiyo its mentioned on the website la.
Ha.
Simple. -_-


Horses are prone to rapid changes of mood and tend to act on impulse.


Is it just me, or does that sound impossibly familiar?
:p

Bit of a dampener though.
Finding out that all your strengths (or weaknesses) in character were already predetermined.
Hmm~
Which also means that I WILL, from now on, quote my horoscope for whatever I do that seems out of line.
*wink*

Horses find it hard to follow a schedule for they have no respect for routine.
Nah.
Ready made excuse to skip classes.
I'm not making this up LOL. Its on this website : Chinese Zodiac - Horse

nyeh~

We also have a very low boredom threshold.
Which probably explains why I get fed up of typing halfway through every blog post.

=D

la la la~

Got summore zodiac pictures, I'm putting them all up cos they are just too cute. :)
Courtesy of deviantart, pictures by TSnow.
I do not own any of these pictures.













~vid~

p.s. Deviantart has the best stuff ever. :D

5 comments:

  1. so cute this site helped soooooo much like lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really cute! And it really helped me for a project! Thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome :D Thanks for leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic your blog. I look forward to future posts.

    Falling in love can be fun and adventurous and sometimes love can be confusing and challenging. Have you ever wondered if your love life is affected by something greater? Maybe your love life is not controlled by you at all.

    Discover the personality traits of your partner by exploring your horoscopes embrace them. Use them to add intense passion to your relationship.

    ReplyDelete