Friday 13 February 2009

Emo Nemo

He was supposed to come.
For weeks, months, I'd been holding on to that one thing...he'd be coming.

And then, when it was all going to be so perfect, he had to get another offer.
In retrospect (I really like this word. =D) I'm glad I didn't reply immediately.
I'm glad I didn't give in to my impulse to diss the other offer and make him still come.

I would rather like to think that I was some great self-sacrificing hero.
But, I guess the truth is, it just hit me that I didn't have the right to be selfish about my best friend's future.
It was his choice to make, and only he could make it.

And yet, theres still this one small part of me that is selfishly hoping that and the end of it all, he'd still come.

Btw, this isn't about any love story.
So don't get any wrong ideas.
-__-

These people made me watch Titanic today morning.


Today was the first time I watched it.
You may all die of shock now.


EMO SIAL THE MOVIE.
*cries buckets*

Already last weekend I watched Becoming Jane.
Which was also superrrr emo.

I think the only saving grace was Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na in the middle of the week.

I hereby refuse to watch emo movies that don't have happy endings for the next few weeks.
I DEMAND HAPPILY EVER AFTERS.





=D



Happy Valentine's Day in advance, everybody. :)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment