Friday 17 April 2009

Get over. It.


My laptop likes shutting down by itself.
Randomly.
-__-

SEE.
IT OFFED AGAIN.
WHILE I WAS TYPING.

I very emo these past few days.
Something to do with my relationships with the people around me.
Somehow I don't know where I stand with people anymore.

I'm just so...confused.
a.r.g.h.

And.
*pokes post below*
Sometimes when the right fella comes along rite...
...you have to let him go.
heh.
I am so stupid la sometimes.
So so so stupid.

I should really learn how to be a better daughter.
I guess I'm done rebelling...I can't possibly cause anymore disappointment to my parents.
At the end of the day,
they're still the people who raised me,
cared for me,
and have supported me all my life. Even until now.
There are some things that I cannot go against my parents for.
I can refuse to study,
I can disobey to a certain extent...
...but I cannot walk away from them. Not for anything.
Not for anyone.



I'm sorry.



I guess there are decisions I have to make.
Well, not decisions exactly.
There's nothing to decide.
But...aaaaaaaaah.

The next few weeks are going to be hell.
If you see me emo...
...ignore me.
At least then I'll get over it faster.
If you sympathise with me I'll emo much longer than I ought to.

Very confusing post.
Reflects my mood.
I'm confused.
And I don't know where to turn to.

I'm leaving it all to You.
I don't know what I'd do without my faith to guide me.
Please, dear God, pull me through this somehow.





~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment