Tuesday 21 April 2009

Well-behaved, civilised human beings.


You spin my head right round right round
When you go down, when you go down down

I've got a couple of songs stuck in my head, including
Right Round - Flo Rida
Push - Enrique Iglesias
Kaho Na Kaho - Murder (I think)

I'm even more confused than ever.

Ok la.
Put it like this la.
If from the first meeting itself you were cold to me, and acted awkward-ish, I wouldn't be expecting any different treatment from you the next time we met.
On the other hand,
if, when you first meet me, you're sooooo nice and friendly...I would at least expect a smile the next time around.
Why suddenly pretend you don't know me at all?

I'm not the kind of person who ignores people I know...even if I've only met them once.
How much effort does it take to smile??

I don't know what happened exactly,
but I'm pretty sure something went wrong somewhere.

Kaho na kaho ye aankhen bolti hain
O sanam o sanam, o meri sanam

Ah well.
Why am I even surprised?








On another note,
I have the most
awful taste in guys.
Face sure nice nice wan, but personality like duno wat.
For
once, why can't I go and fall for a nice, decent, well-behaved boy..
...instead of the arrogant, bad-boy types??



If I love you, what business is it of yours?
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



~vid~

P.S. Will it be very awkward if I go ask them why they're staring?

No comments:

Post a Comment