Saturday 25 April 2009

U iz confused. And u iz making I confused.



Hi.



I can't remember what I wanted to blog about.
It was something super emo la, but somehow I can't remember what it was...which is, in a sense a good thing. LOL.



Oh yes.
I have a super important announcement to make :
I NEED NEW SONGS!!
Recommendations desperately needed.
Any type of song k...RnB, pop, rock, ballad...anything, as long as it sounds good. :)
(but dowan the super slow-super touchy feely type la k)



[O ya. Thankfully Firefox has automatic spell check, or I would consistently spell recommend wrong, and look like an idiot. :p]



I'm sposed to be studying...or doing PBL.
But I can't be bothered doing either at the moment. heh. :p

By the way, I do not understand people who pretend to study.
And I do not understand how people can stare at the same set of notes for three days straight and not be done with them!
I mean, if you're not going to concentrate, why sit and stare at the paper?
Such a total waste of time, no?


Might as well walk around...chill out a bit first, then after awhile, when you're in a more relaxed state of mind...tackle those notes again la.
But then again, I suppose different people have different studying methods la.

I have a concentration span of about 20 minutes (I can drag it to maybe a maximum of half n hour)...so I need to finish whatever I'm reading in that time frame - 20 minutes.
LOL.
Now y'all know why I don't study. :p




I am becoming fat again.
SO DEMOTIVATING I TELL YOU I CANNOT WEAR ANY OF MY CLOTHES!!
arghhhhh.
I must lose weight.
I must lose weight.
I must lose weight.
I must lose weight.
*bangs head on wall*
WHY la WHY couldn't I be one of those people who can eat tonnes of junk and still remain stick thin!?
WHYYYY did I have to be the type that eats a measly amount and still balloons up like nobody's business!?!




SO UNFAIR I TELL YOU.

I want to implant a pacemaker for my metabolism rate and set it to maximum.
-__-



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment