Sunday 19 April 2009

Ke-randomness-an


ELLO!
=D




As you can see, I've got my blogging mojo back.
(btw I have no idea what mojo means, it just sounds damn cool to say blogging mojo)






I was thinking,
I got 100% for the how well do you know women thing on facebook...
...but if i went n took the how well do you know men..
I'd probably get 0%.
LOL.


Btw,
mojo
: a magic spell, hex, or charm.

So.
I've got my blogging magic back!
ahaha.
Sorry I very hyper today, must be something to do with the fact that I already finished my AIR Topic.
Like, finally man.
So now I is be having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Which, in my case,
involves ALOT of hyperfiedness, hysterical laughter, and alot of jumping around and grinning like a 5-year old.
=D







mmm.
Actually I had something to blog about last night,
but that particular post would require me to construct my sentences properly.
Instead of randomly typing out whatever pops into my head.
So...
...I will not be blogging about it right now.

Right now I just want to type randomly. =D




I is be doing PBL now.

O_O

I know rite??
So hardworking!
hahaha.
ok nvm.
I'm also blogging (as you can see) and doing facebook quizzes, AND msn-ing.
Multitasking is so my forte.
=p

O YA.
I AM ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK QUIZZES.
Although y'all probably noticed that already la kan. LOL.




Actually Yan Qi was right.
I don't have a proper outline for my blog posts.
No intro, body and conclusion.
:p
Its mostly just stuff strewn everywhere.
heh~
But but but y'all still love me kan??
kan kan??
=D
awww. I love y'all too. :)

mm.
I ran out of randomness.




O YA.
Did I tell y'all I offered Prof Achike M&Ms the other day??
I was eating them, after PBL, near the escalators, and he came down from the 2nd floor,
so I had to say 'Good Evening sir' rite? (while trying to hide my chocolate of cos)
And he's like "You want to offer me something?"
So.
I did. :p
At which point he told me if I'd already had lunch, I shouldn't be eating them,
and if I hadn't had lunch, I should be eating only ten of them.
He doesn't approve of M&Ms very much.
LOL.
I swear, hes the most adorable lecturer I've seen in IMU.




maw maw maw.
:)
O ya, since pandas are an endangered species...I want this dog k pls k thx. :)






~vid~

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Prof Archike really damn cute lol! haha so how many did u eat?

    and yes, whateva u blog, we still love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hey joanne =D
    i ate the whole packet! LOL. :p

    and awww.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete