Saturday 18 April 2009

Iz sleepified.


My father is watching a cartoon on Star Sports.
O_O
I didn't even know they had cartoons on Star Sports.



I'm sleepy again.
I swear this AIR Topic is cursed la.
Everytime I open anything related to it...I sleep.
Literally.
I just keel over and start sleeping.
Sarwees can vouch for that.

aiks.



On another note.
Results came today!!
Thank
goodness it came today, when I'm at home...
...and thank goodness I was the one who went to get the post.
Someone up there is really watching out for me.
=D
Thank you, Lord.

lol.
You'd probably be wondering why I want to hide my results from my parents.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't
lie to them about my results.
I just didn't tell them that I had sat for Summatives.

Iz not considered lying at all.
nyeh.

la la la~



I really need to buck up and start studying.
rawrrrrr.




Okeh.
Air Topic.
Focus, Vidya, F.O.C.U.S.





Eh I want a panda la.
Someone buy for me can?
Pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease pwease =D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment