Friday 24 April 2009

This is just too funny to pass up on.


I do realise that this is absolutely none of my business,

but I still find it so incredibly amusing that I just have to blog about it.

Y'all probably would have read this on your respective Facebook pages also la.
(but in case you haven't....read it here la :p)


IMU Draco House

Basic Info


Type:
Description:
Greetings fellow Draconians,

It has been said that in ages long past, dragons roamed the free lands of the world. Mighty and majestic, these were great beasts to behold. Of them, it was rumoured that the blue dragons were the amongst the most powerful. Living in well-ordered hierarchical societies, being notedly powerful both in might and magic.

It is into such a lineage that we have come. to hold ourselves above all and face challenges head on with the strength and endurance that dragons are made of.

To the skies my Brothers and Sisters, to the ends of the Earth and thereafter the Heavens.

Draco Captain,


IMU Draco House





Y'all would know who wrote this...I shall not mention names here.
(disclaimer : I definitely did NOT write it and am assuming absolutely zero credit for anything)


Isn't it decidedly funny?? =D
So dramatic!
LOL.

But yeah, that was some imagination...and spirit. :)
Whoever is in Draco House...y'all got yourselves a good captain man.





I'm still smirking at the skies, earth and heavens line.
=p

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment