Tuesday 21 April 2009

HOTHOTHOTHOT



OMG HEATWAVE!!!
*bounds into blog post and rolls over a couple of times*


(btw isn't rolling over and over and over like damn fun?)



=D

Hi y'all. :)

Isn't the weather just horrible?
(haha wtf it sounds like I'm making small talk)
ITS SO HOT!!
Thank God our current room has air-cond man...but the downside is that now the changes in temp are playing havoc with my sinuses.

O YA.
I just found out today, that I'm suffering from perennial allergic rhinitis!
Nah.
See the symptoms :
(these are just three of the hundred thousand symptoms I suffer from)
  • Dark circles or patches under the eyes (allergic shiners).
  • Rubbing the nose, which may cause a crease on the bridge of the nose (allergic crease).
  • Rubbing the nose upward with the palm of the hand to reduce itching and open the nasal passages (allergic salute). This is often seen in children.
SEE.
DARK CIRCLES IS A SYMPTOM OF MY...MY...MY...thingamajiggy!
So please stop asking me why I look so tired
ALL the time k thx.


I is be suffering from a year-in-year-out affliction,
and pointing out my dark circles just adds to my psychological problems in dealing with my perennial allergic rhinitis.
The name itself is enough to give me a complex k.
:(
Please practice what y'all have learnt in Behavioural Science and have respect for my poor itty bitty feelings.

HAHA.
:p



I'm in the mood to laugh.
Like really laugh out loud...not the giggly-giddy-goat stuff. -__-
I'm also in the mood to be
really sarcastic to aforesaid giddy-goats...
...so, don't provoke me anytime this week.
My patience has worn decidedly thin.
heh~



My life has become so horribly messed up, that I can't help but laugh at the whole thing.
Ah well.
Here's a toast to my unswaying sense of humour, and may it continue to get me through every other horrible phase in life.
:)

And yet, still...




~vid~

2 comments: