Wednesday 16 January 2008

Bay's Tag (Since I'm Too Hyper to Read)

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

1. Bay's linked! go cari on the right hand side. first name summore. LOL.

2.
(eight only??! yerrrr.)
a) i like baby wolves!!!! :) please humor me and call them baby wolves, "wolf cubs" sounds so uncute.
b) I still watch winnie the pooh!! the cartoon. "adventures of winne the pooh", and i sing along to the theme song. :p
c) I own more than 60 teddy bears. FLUFF! k, nvm.
d) I love Pinkie more than anyone else in the world, and that includes my family.
e) I have this thing for pecs. as long as they're on guys.
f) I have a thing for footballers.
g) I sometimes check out girls with my guy friends. considering i have better taste in girls than most of them.
h) My nose is crooked. and so are both my middle fingers.

3.
JEA MIE.
(since this is the only way i can get you to blog)
lazy wan tag other people who arent going to do this tag anyway.

4. err.. anyone who happens to be extremely bored, consider yourself tagged! and yes, you can say i tagged you. XD not that anyone will, but..yeah.

~vid~