Thursday 10 January 2008

Michelle Yap...

..this post is for you.
since i cant send you the song through msn (btw, YES I FINALLY HAVE MSN), and since its taking ten thousand years to attach itself to mail.
so i shall put it up here.
"Pyaar Ke Pal" by KK.

duno why, but this song reminded me of you.

er. sorry for the lack of updates.
but ive just been plain too lazy to blog.

.

.

.

yep, you read that right.
me. the avid blogger. too lazy to blog.
can you hear the sound of the sky falling down?
(if you didnt get that, too bad. XD)

oh, and another thing. my comp jz got reformatted.
and now my blog font is retarded.
its sposed to be Trebuchet MS. but i see it as some other retarded font.
i need HELP!
cos i cant ask my dad to fix it for me.
anyone know how to fix it?
i got no mood to blog with cacatfied font.
PLEASE HELP? PLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE?


thanking you in anticipation.

~vid~