Monday 14 January 2008

A Proper Update

kay, so a proper update of what happened today.
**warning : this is going to be a long post, with alot of unnecessary stuff thrown in, jz cos i feel like it.**
today was one of the longest days on my life, i swear.
i shall go in chronological order, k?

so my instructor picked me up at 6.45 in the morning (as usual), and i nearly froze in the car.
i swear, by the time we reached the driving academy i was shivering.
it didnt help that i naturally get cold fast. cold-blooded. aih..
i freeze when its cold, and sweat like a pig when its hot. yay me.
and then, federal highway was damn jammed la, cos this dumb lorry overturned in the middle of the road. so we reached the driving school one hour later.
ONE FREAKING HOUR to get from subang to PJ. rubbish!
oh, and i think the dj's on Fly Fm's pagi show are absolute rubbish also. they're lame lah.
long live JJ and Rudy!

k so then we reached the academy/school (finally), and went to listen to this briefing.
and the guy had to stand on the slope lah, of all places to give us the briefing. there's ten miles of space, and he has to make us listen to him on the slope. but he was nice la, so hes forgiven.
cheh wah. :p
so then we went to sit down n wait for our number to be called n all.
and i saw this guy (this is the unnecessary part. XD), who was super freaking tall. i was barely up to his shoulder!!
and i thought he was pretty sexy...then he started smoking. O_O
sexiness level went to negative.

my slope was okay.
my parking was...erm, well, i banged something.
the pole.
hehe. no la, i was going out of the parking spot, cos i did my parking edi, then i released the clutch a bit too much, and the car went too far right.
and theres these 3 poles on the right, rite?
i sort of hit the one right in front. not exactly HIT it, more like touched it.
right in front of the JPJ fella summore. but luckily he was nice la.
i gave him the most pathetic look i could, and he let me go.
three point turn was k la. easiest wat.
so i passed all tat. the bahagian 2.
and i finished it by 10. actually, nearer 9.30.
and i went for my on-the-road at 4.

I HAD TO SIT THERE FROM 10-4.
wth, rite??
and i was too nervous to eat, so i didnt.

and the thing is, there was this guy (also really good looking, btw, doesnt smoke, which makes him very sexy), who did the slope with me. (and parking n everything else lah)
and he was sitting next to me while waiting for the on-the-road, and he got called at 1.
and i had to wait til 4.
rubbish.
mean JPJ people.

but the instructors there were really nice though.
this one instructor, who happened to be the one giving us the briefing in the morning (the funny one on the slope), actually came up to me and went like "didnt you do your parking at 9-smthng?? and you're still waiting?? why they make you wait so long??"
the thing is, ive never seen him before.
which means hes never seen me before.
and there are like 200 other students there.
and he remembered me??
o.o
maybe i stood out from the crowd or smthng.
eek. somehow i didnt think it was for a good reason. the standing out from the crowd thing.
or maybe it was cos i was the only one out of the 200 who was wearing bright red. eek.

oh, and also, i finally found someone i hate more than my instructor :
my JPJ tester.
but i dont hate my instructor any more though. and no, i havent killed him yet. im reconsidering.

but let me run through my o-t-r experience first, yea?
like i said, my turn was at 4 oclock. which is when all the govt officers get off work. and since SDC is surrounded by govt offices : traffic jam.
and also, i was the lastest last student to be tested.
and all the other students went back edi. so did all the other JPJ testers.
so i drove until the main road, and then i got stuck.
cos it was bumper-to-bumper traffic, and no one would let me cut in at all.
and i could have cut in, BUT since im a learner driver, i have to wait til theres ten miled of space before i can cut in, rite?
so i waited. and waited. and waaaaaaiiiiitttteeed.
until one of the instructors from SDC, who was going home, cut in before me, and blocked the traffic for a bit, just so i could go.
like i said, theyre nice.
oh, did i mention it was raining?
brek tak makan wei!! and the clutch oso got problem. i have to completely let it go before the car will move.
and tat sux when ur trying to balance on the slope, la, rite? and i didnt dare to completely let go while balancing cos i scared the car will mati enjin.
and then, right, in that TRAFFUC JAM AND RAIN AND EVERYTHING, he made me drive on route B. the one with all the traffic lights, and slopes, and cutting in, and bends.
i cudve killed him, i swear.
grr.
so finally, when i got back (finally!), which was at 4.30, btw, i was dead tired, and my left leg was numb. had to press the clutch all the way back cos it was really bumper-to-bumper traffic.
and he gave me six crosses, on the pink paper thing, and gave me FOUR.
maybe he meant 14, but he wrote 4. ah, wat the heck la, either way fail, rite?

my instructor was surprisingly nice about the whole thing though.
as in super super nice.
i was shocked.
cos he was damn pissed with the JPJ fella's for making me wait so long, and he was annoyed that the tester made me take route B in tat rush-hour traffic, and he said it was bad luck tat i got the grumpy chinese man and tat it was raining.
yeah, so im not killing him just yet.

hold on, got flashback. (unnecessary also)
there were some people, all 17 or 18 year olds, who were sitting near me.
this was around 3 oclock la. they all finished their test, and were waiting for one more person from their group to finish.
and they were gossiping like mad about some girl called Jenna.
erm, i think Jenna was in cempaka, and then transferred to another school or smthng. Lesley, do you know her?
anyway, whoever she was, she kena kutuk nicely today.
they were at it for about half n hour. poor girl.

aih, my mum jz called the guy who owns the driving school.
(its The World...i think)
anyway, he said he didnt get why i failed. and he was like "why do you want more lessons? no need lah!"
but i need the practice la. bleh.
so friday lesson again. at least got 3 day break.

and now im tired.
so im gonna shut up and go sleep in front of the tv.

~vid~