Monday 28 January 2008

Third Time Lucky

I PASSED MY DRIVING!! :)

The best part is, I was SO sure I was going to fail.
Cos i forgot to put my handbrake down in the beginning, and the car was moving soooooo slow...and my tester was like "handbrake". N i freaked.
And then at the traffic light, there was this super long line until the yellow box, so I stopped before the yellow box, and then he was like "ada space la...bahaya la u drive macam ni, nanti ada kereta bang you ke..."
So i was like omg confirm gone la. And then when balancing at the traffic light, he had to tell me to "tekan minyak lagi". And THEN, after the traffic light, i was trying to change gear, and my gear got stuck. And then i just gave up, I thought confirm fail, la, rite?
After that I was like "Ah, f*ck it la, fail edi, so now just chill and drive back", so I did.
And he gave me a 17.
WTH WEI!
If i hadn't been so shocked, I probably would've just hugged him on the spot.

Oh, and NO, i did not bribe. :)
Which is even more happifying!!!

Thank God i don't ever have to go back to SDC again. Almost all the instructors know me alredi.
Swt. Malufiedness.

I want a manual car. Don't want auto.
Shoot me.

~vid~