Saturday 19 January 2008

It's A Mall World

*kicks everybody except bay and fiona*
because they were the only two people who bothered to comment. BUT somehow managed to fail to answer the question.
nvm, screw dying.
im not dying tomorrow.
i CANT die tomorrow!!
ive got so many episdoes of "It's A Mall World" left to watch!!



which brings me to my new job : promoting the show!
its a miniseries (each episode is not more than 5 minutes), directed by none other than......
*drumroll*
Milo Ventimiglia!!
i swear, he's a freaking GENIUS. the show is damn funny!!



and oh yeah, check this out :
STUPIDEST ADVERT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE :

the girl is soooooooo stupid!!!! who in their right minds would walk away from HIM for the CAR??!!!!
wasted sial!!!
@*&^%*&#%@^#$@$#^@R$!!!!

and yes, i know, i know im supposed to be over Milo...
but hey, kan you all know me?
me? and getting over guys?
yeah rite. lolx.


~vid~