Tuesday 29 January 2008

What DO You Suggest I do?

Is it just me or have most of my posts been really short lately?

No mood.
Sigh. After not having proper holidays for over almost a year, it's awfully tiring to be on holiday for three months.
There is NOTHING to do!
I mean, I don't have to pack to go overseas, because I'm NOT going overseas. I'm just going to move somewhere thats about 1/2 hour away from home, so I can still leave most of my stuff here.
And I don't have timetables to sort out because IMU hasn't sent the final acceptance letter yet.
AND Astro is so freaking retarded lah, I tell you. They play maybe 5 good movies a month. That also at dunno what kind of weird timings.
Sigh.

See? Now I'm stuck.
I cant even think of what to write anymore. Thats how bored I am.
And my Ares went beserk. Nothing's downloading. NOTHING.

And I HATE having to use caps lock.
Cos I'm so used to not using it, so i have to keep backspace-ing and re-starting the sentence with caps.
Ah, screw it lah, im not using anymore caps for this post.
sorry, jea mie.

im bored im bored im bored.

oh, and by the way, everybody, since i only got msn recently, i also happened to discover the existence of emoticons also very recently.
which basically means that right now im jakuning over emoticons la.
so IF i do use a thousand and one emoticons in my conversations with anyone, jz ignore it, kay?
im currently very excited about using them, so lemme play with them for a while.
i'd probably get fed up with them in about 1 and a 1/2 weeks, if not sooner. :)

people keep telling me my blog is supremely boring.
sigh.
i don't like those people.
LOL.
okay no lah, but seriously, when i ask them why they find it boring, they say its toooooo long.
(i was talking to yan qi, btw)

vid says:
why dyou say my blog is boring ah?

$P$ says:
coz 2 long
vid says:
o.o

$P$ says:
no1 ll spend time readin such long blog la
$P$ says:
u think u r writing essay or what

$P$ says:
plz kindly improve da quality of ur blog
$P$ says:
dun bore me 2 death


ouch.
i dont get it.
arent blogs sposed to be long and essay-ish? or am i missing the whole concept here?
i seem to notice tat people find blogs with millions of pictures very interesting. (no offence meant...*kicks anyone who gets offended*)
okay, i DONT HAVE pictures of myself to upload here.
reason being i love myself too much to advertise myself like some idiot online.
...
jz kidding.
but seriously, lah, dyou know how many people blog-hop??
correction : dyou know how many potentially-stalker-weirdos blog hop??!!
*drops subject*

so im boring.
im a boring parasite. (i still find that amusing, by the way)
so yeah, anyone else find me boring, say so, AND tell me what to do to make this less boring.
oh, BUT...I refuse to consider comments from Bay. :p

~vid~