Friday 11 January 2008

Err.. Update.

ee. i hate this font.
so no mood to blog cos my font not nice. bleh.


oh yeah. today was my last lesson for driving...for now la, anyway.
and i realise ive gotten it wrong all this while.
i dont hate driving.
i hate my
INSTRUCTOR.
no one, NO ONE, (except my brother) has ever implied that im completely useless.
and then, when my mum asks him how im doing, he tells her im really very good. but when im driving with him there, he goes on n on n on at me, about how awful my driving is.
all it serves to do is work me up so much that i make more mistakes.
and sometimes i purposely mess up just to irritate him and give him a heart attack.
when im really pissed with him, i'll go downhill without braking and then slam the brakes 1 inch away from the car in front. jz to annoy him. and spoil his car.
(god i hate that car)
i mean, i dont do that all the time lah. i always start out pretty confidently, and he somehow manages to find fault with every single thing. and it shakes my confidence in my own driving.
stupid man.
im just waiting for monday.
after tat i am going to MURDER him.
hes so super old anyway, and hes probably going to die soon, so i dont think anyone can actually convict me for just speeding up the process.
grrrr.
stupid man.
he managed to rattle me so much i messed up my slope n parking oso. stupid man.


im really really not in the mood to blog.
i want to.
but no...inspiration (?)
im tired.
of course lah, stupid man makes me get up at freaking SIX in the morning to go driving.
i shall blog more later.
to make up for all the days i havent been blogging.

i actually wanted to blog the past few days, but like i said, my comp just got reformatted.
so i have to re-sort everything out.
and reinstall like a hundred million things.
i somehow lost ALL my milo pictures. the entire folder. i feel like crying.
two years worth of memories wei.
(cheh.. macam real je.. haha)
yea yea, but still. all my hard work.
sigh.

oh, AND my russell peters-outsourced went missing too. wtf, rite?
so i have to redownload it.
it HAD to be the biggest file that goes missing, rite?
ish.


i seem to have developed this thing for above-30, bald-ish-yet-so-sexy guys who do cool stunts on tv. XD
lemme list them out.










i want to go watch tv.
something funny.
which means i'll have to hunt up some CD.
cos astro only ever shows absolutely nonsensical shows nowadays.
vampire bats and giant squids and mutant fishes and werewolves...ugh.
waste of money.


~vid~