Wednesday 2 January 2008

Another Long Post --- for the sake of it..

i had the weirdest dream ever last night. and the worst part is, when i dream, i dont get rested. so i wake up the next morning feeling like ive been awake for the past 200 days.
im not good at writing out what my dreams were about.
and anyway, this one was so long that if i did write it out, u'd fall asleep halfway through and have nightmares.
but, a gist :
it had something to do with :
-me and my family going to the philharmonic orchestra.
-two old men.
-crossing a blue pedestrian bridge with my family, only it suddenly turned into a mega-sized maroon monkey bar when i tried to cross it, and i had to end up swinging myself across, at which point the road below us suddenly turned into this raging river.
-going out clubbing with some actress, daniel, and rema in what looked alot like the usj 12 school canteen. i mean it had tables and benches and everything and we were clubbing.
-waking up the morning after clubbing and reading news that kamlesh had just become the new teen politician, and was part of some AFK political party. i have no idea where kamlesh, of all people, suddenly came from.

and then today morning i was rudely woken up by the sound of my driving instructor honking outside my gate.
my driving class today was supposed to be in the afternoon.
so i had my maid go tell him to "please go away and i really cannot go for driving now".
i suppose it was rude, but i was so tired from dreaming all night that i really couldnt get up and shower and get dressed at ultraspeed, and also because you do not come and wait outside my house at 8.00 in the morning when u tell me ur coming at 2.00 in the afternoon.
i couldnt go back to sleep though, so one hour later, when i got out of the shower (yes, i take a hundred million years to shower), i called him and explained, cos i felt bad for telling him to go away.
so he said it was okay, and that he'd come after 10.
.
.
.
he came at 9.30.
im beginning to wonder if his watch is set hours ahead of time.
driving today was a total nightmare.
he picked the best day to give me a completely-on-the-road-and-im-not-telling-you-when-to-change-gears-lesson.
have i mentioned that i was already exhausted??
so yeah, nightmare. and i could hardly concentrate.
and for some weird reason, the car felt super light today. or mebbe that was my head.
and, oh god, the BEST part was, on the way home, he told me my driving had been horrible, and he was shocked and if i just broke up with my boyfriend.
...
i just stared at him.
and he took that to be confirmation that i had broken up with some so-called boyfriend and that he was psychic.
utter r-u-b-b-i-s-h.
the i gave him another stare, and said that it was a shame, cos i didnt have a boyfriend to break up with in the first place.
he didnt get it.
so i dropped the subject. sigh.
i pity people who do not recognise sarcasm. i especially pity people who do not recognise it in its mildest form.


so i came back home after that, feeling really lousy.
and then i sat and read my storybook for a while, til this point where i was so drowsy i had to read one sentence five times to make sense of it.
and then i went to sleep.
then i woke up and had lunch, and drowned my eyes in eye-mo..
and went to sleep.
then i woke up and here i am blogging. mainly because if i sleep summore, i wont sleep at night, and insomania does not appeal to me rite now.
but seriously, all i wanna do is
go back to sleep.

its weird, cos some days i feel like this. lethargic, and drowsy, so much so i wonder if i'm on something.
some days im so perky i scare myself.
some days im normal. maybe in 1 out of 7 days.
im considering the possibility that im sick.
ive been so sinus-y and headachy this whole hols that i probably wouldnt realise if i had a flu or fever.
my eyes hurt. :(


and jea mie, the gisele i meant is the model.
but it suddenly occured to me that i may have spelt her name wrong.
wasnt the girl in enchanted also called gisele or smthng??
i cant remember a thing about enchanted.
excpet that the chipmunk was cute and that patrick dempsey was oh-so-sexy, and that i finally understood why everyone else was so all-over him.
i didnt get why before, because, NO, i do not watch grey's.
you may all die of shock now.


and i do think roberto carlos has the most gorgeously adorable smile ever.
go check him out on youtube. i very lazy to go open and find a video of him smiling to post up here.
cos my comp suddenly got problem.
my cousins having been using it all this while, and ive been using my dads laptop in the meantime. i think i mentioned it to some of you.
or, no, on second thought, i think i mentioned it to the 'some of you' who dont read my blog.
anyway, so my cousins having been hogging my comp til yesterday, so i got it back yest.
and i suddenly have a hundred million pop-ups claiming that my comp is infected, and my home page has shifted from yahoo to some weird anti-spyware-software-promoting website, and no matter how many times i change my home page back to yahoo, everytime i switch on IE, its tat stupid anti-spyware page. and my IE says 'hacked by pokemon'.
e.g. "Blogger : 3 Blind Mice - Create Post - Hacked by Pokemon"
i have no idea wtf they did to my comp.
im soooo annoyed, i tell you.
jz waiting for my bro to buy me an external hard drive so that i can move all my junk that i want to keep (i have collected alot of junk on my comp - songs, documents, movies), and then send my comp for reformatting.
sigh.
after that i'll have to install and upload so many things all over again.
i am never letting anyone use my comp again.
they can go to cc n use if they want. 'tooopid peoples.

~vid~