Monday 1 December 2008

Bored.

RAWR.

I is so very very bored.
My cousins came on Saturday, and they brought their kakak with them, so I'm kind of let off from housework for now.
For a week at least, I think. :)
Still adjusting to being free the whole day.
Mostly I used to only be free at night. Somehow I prefer it that way. Scary as it may seem, I seem to have adapted to having productivity in my life.
Lazing around just seems so wrong now.

Stupid new habit came two months too late.
ARFGH.

I need to buy books.
I want to read Twilight!!
Actually I've been wanting to since two years ago (cos me loooooooves vampires - yes i is sadisticiweirdified. Bluek.)
But I never got around to buying it, cos there were always so many Artemis Fowl and Anthony Horowitz books to buy (I still havent completed my collections).
And then Cecilia Ahern came along.
But after reading Boone's blog...I wanna read Twilight toooooooo.
*throws tantrum - for no reason*

OK la.
I got nothing to blog about.
Just wasting time while waiting for my drama to load.

Suh Ming, this is ALL your fault.
I am completely addicted to that Taiwanese drama now. :p
keke~

Yes, I did say Taiwanese.
Y'all can stop dying of shock now. :)

Actually, its not that shocking wut.
I'd watch anything with subs. :p
I mean, wan watch Tamil/Hindi movie oso I need subs, so if subs are provided, why not watch a non-Indian language also?
I mean, I have watched a Jap drama before.
:D:D

Argh.
Not loading.
I cannot think of anything else to write edi so I mau go mandi now.

RAWR.

~vid~