Monday 12 July 2010

Creating History



Spain 1-0 Netherlands.



Iniesta scores at 28 (?) mins of extra time, with Netherlands one man down.
LOL.
Fine. I wont be bitter.
The goal was superb.
Superb to the extent that I nearly jumped off my seat and celebrated with 'em before remembering I was rooting for Netherlands.

So with the Euro '08 win and this years World Cup,
Spain have officially been crowned the best team on the planet.

Whether I agree or not,
I still stand humbly corrected.


Congratulations Spain!



Butbutbutbut Tommy Muller wins the Golden Boot on greater assists!
(right?)
:DDD

But I bet Iniesta gets the Golden Ball.
Pfft.
I wanted Schweini to get it...have to wait for them to announce results tho.


K BYE IMMA GO WATCH THEM LIFT THE CUP NAO.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment