Thursday 15 July 2010

Random Emo #87

I'm..ehh..confused?
See.
I don't even know what I am.
...
Never mind.

Been thinking.

Of.

How.

I cant seem to post anything private here anymore.
I know some of you who read this,
but there are others who read that I'm not aware of.

Its not very flattering to suddenly have my friend ask me :
"Eh what exactly did you write on your blog ah? So-and-so asked me about it"
...and I'd get the biggest shock of my life.


Its frustrating.

I can't actually write anything personal on tumblr either, cos...I dont know.
Its awkward to have complete strangers read your personal secrets even if you'll probably never see them in your entire life.


I would write a journal, but I'm not one of those who can sit and pen down my thoughts calmly.


I'm...frustrated.
I need my own private space to vent.
And I dont have that anymore.


DammitIneedanewblognow.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment