Sunday 11 July 2010

This has nothing to do with football...well, technically.



You know, I'm really glad that I am so godfatherly overprotective of your bf.
What! Why??
Cos you've been very protective over me past few days, against all those morons.
Awww. K. Wait. How does you being overprotective over him repay me for being protective over you?
It just does.



Did that make any sense?!
No, right?! Right??
Pfffffffft.

Idiot doesnt need godfatherly overprotection.




Anywayyyyy.
(click to enlarge)




LOL.
MULUT DIA BESAR OK.
Like Rawr! Imma eat youuu!

LOLOLOL.
Cutest bb ever. After Schweini of coz.

Hes married btw! I only found out today.
Hes 20 and married.
....
HES MY AGE AND HES ALREADY MARRIED.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.


NO FAIR.
I WANNA GET MARRIED TOO.
*sulks*





K.
Bit high at the moment.

Probably something to do with my new acquiring of Streetfighter IV.
Bought it yesterday after recalling the therapeutic properties of violently killing animated characters on Fatin's PS.

Burns off all that anger, yo.
:D




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment