Friday 16 July 2010

Never Back Down


Hello darlings.

I'm bored.
Have been in a decidedly weird mood lately.
Weird mood
S.

Maybe its just me being hormonal.
:O
Missed my period last month so now I have double the dose of usual PMS.

:DDDD
Someone is going to sue me for TMI soon.




I have no idea what to
doooooooo with my life.
Parents both emoing.
Which isnt fun.
Cos, since they're emo, they dont to go out.
AND THEY WONT LET ME GO OUT EITHER.
ASFJSASKDJASKDJ.

Waiting for my brother to balik next week so I can drag
him out.
...unless he decides to bail on me and go visit his girlfriend instead.
-______-


I need a boyfriend.
Or a guy best friend with a car who
doesnt currently reside in another country.
ROAR.
Why do all you boys go overseas?

Or you know, best friends that
DONT devote their lives to playing online games and/or attending midnight meetings, would suffice too, really.
Pfft.
=.=





Seeence I is bored, I shall tell you about his movie I watched day before yesterday.
Watched it off youtube.

Cuz youtube is awesome, and the time spent waiting for the first clip to load is 1/12397238472384th the time it takes to download the whole movie.
And you can load a few clips at a time on different tabs :D



So yes.
Movie. Thanks to Morgan, for being the one who told to me to watch it.
:D



Never Back Down.
Came out in 2008.
(Yes, I'm outdated. Sattap)

THE MOVIE IS AWESOME.
Its like Karate Kid, but awesomer.
Its like Fight Club, but awesomer. (well,
this I'm assuming since I've never watched Fight Club, but the synopsis is complicated and my brain is on vacation)

But it really is awesomer than Karate Kid.
And thats saying something considering I feel Karate Kid is the best fight movie of all time.
And no, I'm not talking about the Jaden Smith-Jackie Chan one.
I'm talking about the Daniel-san - Mr Miyagi one.
:DDD





I love fight movies.
(Not so much a Kung Fu/Karate fan...I prefer more wrestling+martial arts mix)
Super huge fan of Jean Claude van Damme.
...til my mom banned me from watching his movies cos she was worried I'd develop a violent streak.
Wut.
-_-







THERE WAS THIS ONE MOVIE LAST TIME.
The one where there were these 3 kids (3 brothers) who were good at some martial arts.
I think they had up til part 3.
DAMMIT I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE.
Hold on.
I go google.


...the movie was called 3 Ninjas.


Funny.
I thought it had a cooler name. :S

That movie was awesome when I was a kid. :D
We used to watch it everytime my mum's friend's kids came over, then after the movie we'd have our own ninja fights. :DD
...I grew up mostly with boys.




K.
So Never Back Down.
I can summarise it for you.

Angry Hot Boy moves to different state, and starts attending new school.
Angry Hot Boy meets Supposedly-Hot-but-Very-Annoying Girl and falls for her. SHbVA Girl happens to be Bad Guy's girlfriend.
Bad Guy is a psycho who likes wrestling people.
Angry Hot Boy has a history of getting in fights.
Bad Guy provokes Angry Hot Boy into fighting and kicks his ass.
Angry Hot Boy emo-s for two days, then joins a martial arts school (?).
SHbVA feels guilty about AHB getting beaten up and breaks up with BG.
AHB avoids SHbVA for awhile, but since shes the movie's heroine, he ends up with her anyway.
BG is super angry and challenges AHB to a Beat Down
a la The Streets from Step Up 2.
AHB doesnt want to fight, but has some life-changing enlightening experience after his friend is beaten up and fights BG anyway.
And wins. (duh.)
BG acknowledges AHB's awesomeness and everyone lives happily ever after.

THE END.


But the acting was good.
The fight sequences were pretty good.
The plot was predictable, but the movie was AWESOME.

Angry Hot Boy, aka Sean Faris...is
hot.
Cross between Tom Cruise and Cristiano Ronaldo, but hotter than either. :D


Though if you dont like fight movies, but still want to drool over him,
I think he acted in Sleepover.
or something.



I am unbored now.
There is a movie on tv that is unboring me.

BTW.
I think Never Back Down is playing on HBO. Not now, I mean just generally..its playing on HBO.
I
THINK.
...in case anyone wants to watch :D



K BAI.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment