Wednesday 7 July 2010

Only post for today.


So like I've been ogling pics of Schweini and the rest of the team since like 12 (its 5 now 8D) to placate (somewhat) my tachycardic heart.

There was a Bastian Schweinsteiger photoshoot for Vogue.
Schweini in a shirt...om nom nom.
*drools*
*faints*
*dies*

No pictures. Lazy upload.


Villa my darling, my love...can you not play properly today?
Pwease?
I'd lub u foreva and eva. I peromishes.



Be still, my heart!
I think said organ is attempting to jump out of my rib cage.
Another 9.5 hours to go.
If I ever have a heart attack, the sole cause would be the World Cup I swear.




AFTER JULY 11TH I WILL STOP WORLD CUP POSTS K?
K.
or like..july 13th or something. Depending on what happens.

K.



Imma go meditate or something now.


Aaaah.


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment