Saturday 31 July 2010

Salt + Inception


You’re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t be sure. But it doesn’t matter, because we’ll be together.

INCEPTION WAS SO COOL.

K.




Backtracking to the point where I start by telling you what happened today :D

So we went to Pyramid today.
Miraculously, didn't see
any IMU people at all (not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, of course)
Watched Salt and Inception. :DDD

Well, no.
Ate, watched Salt, ate, watched Inception, ate, came back home.
..yeah. that about covers it. 8DDD


First!
Salt! or SALT. or wtv.
I didnt know it only came out yesterday! I thought it'd been playing for quite long already!
(no I
dont read newspapers..you know that already)

So no spoilers in this post, dont worry.




Ze movie was coooool.
Typical Angelina Jolie?
Espionage, fight, fight, fiiiiight. Alot of people die. Alot of things get blown up.
But the storyline was pretty interesting. Complicated, but still cool. :D

I would say worth watching.

And asdkjsdhfksjdfh HOW HOT IS ANGELINA JOLIE MAN.
Isn't she old!? How does she get off looking so damn good??

I like Liev Schreiber.
Him being in this movie made it cooler.

(this is the only decent still of him from the movie. The stills arent out yet wtf)



K.
NOW INCEPTION.
LOVE LOVE
LOOOOOOVE.

(there are going to be alot of pictures because I'm prejudiced. Inception > Salt)
Still no spoilers though k.

Alot of wallpapers, cos I love em all and cant pick.




The movie was sooooo good.
Another Chris Nolan masterpieceeee.
Add Leo DiCaprio, who btw has always been an amazing actor, and bam! Inception.


Looove. SO. much. okay.
I'm going to watch it again on Tuesday. Hah! (if its still playing)

The graphics were sooooo coooooooooool.
And it wasnt difficult to understand at all. It was like The Prestige.
Complicated, but everything unfolds and falls into place...and its
perfect.

AND HOW
SUAAAVE WAS JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT??
So damn bergaya man.




And the way he gets her to kiss him.
*cue melting and dying*



IDK what they're doing but who cares. The adorableness. *faints*


BUT THE ENDING.
THE ENDING.







K.
My mother is going to shoot me and bury me in her backyard if I don't get off the computer NOW.

Nights darlings!


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment