Saturday 3 July 2010

*Fingers crossed*

I wish this Serena Williams would hurry up and finish playing before 10.
(which you know, is not going to happen)

Because as much as I feel World Cup > Wimbledon anyday, I would feel bad if my mother had to miss her finals. :(

But then again, I think shes sleeping right now. :DDD


Anywayyy...20 mins or so left to go.
I AM SO FREAKING NERVOUS ITS UNBELIEVABLE.
The whole of today, right from the moment I woke up...(which was 11, cos I slept at 6am) I've been jumpy and nervous and its like
I cant sit, I cant stand, I cant focus on anything much...
my fingers are ice cold..
and my heart feels like its about to jump out of my ribcage right now.

I swear I wasn't even this nervous for OSCE!



Sigh.

Sorry for all the WC spam lately, heh. First World Cup where I'm on holiday and can watch the matches without guilt.
Last WC I was sitting for SPM.
And the one before that I was in Form 1, which was okay, EXCEPT I WAS IN AFTERNOON SCHOOL AND ALL THE MATCHES WERE IN THE AFTERNOON.

And like the next WC, (if all goes well...touchwood) I'll be neck-deep in housemanship.

So yeah.
Lemme enjoy this one!


On other non WC related matters :

House hunting is shit.
Haven't found a house. I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore.
Something will work out.
If not I'll live out of my car...not really :p

But yeah.

Whatever will be, will be?



K my loves, Imma go freak out in front of the tv now.



Come on Germanyyyyyyy!!

You know whats really stupid?
Brazil had by far the easiest games in the knockout round and they couldn't even get to the semis.
IN. YOUR. FACE.
HA!


K I shall shut up now.

:DDD


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment