Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas!










Hai u guiz!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From the front hall of my new home. :)

I no longer live in Subang. :((
I'll miss it.

But my new house is pretty.
I'm beginning to fall in love with it already.
After all, isn't home where the heart is?
And my heart could never be very far away from my family.


However, the contractor hasn't finished the house yet...because he's an idiot.
(and thats putting it MILDLY)
and so,
on Christmas morning, we are serenaded by the sounds of drilling
and the scents of varnish and new paint.






yep.

My Singapore-holiday-plan got cancelled though.
:|


oh well.

Always another year, another Christmas aye?




Have a good Christmas you guys!
And we'll welcome in 2011 with our glasses raised high next week. ;)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment