Thursday 9 December 2010

d'aww.



I think honeybunny is the sweetest thing I've ever been called.
I know its cheesy and all, but it was just so cute!
Especially considering who it came from.

Especially when I really was feeling all down and emo and shit.

Sigh.

Why do I keep falling for people younger than me?

What was that rule again? Half your age plus seven?
So I'm 20.
Half my age is 10.
Plus 7 is 17.

ugh.
16 is still too young! Why are you even 16 anyway. :(


Ohmygod Vidya. Shut up and get your head out of the clouds and look for someone your own age please.
*slaps self a million times*












I'M KIDDING.
:D
Mr 16-year-old is like an adorable squishy teddy-bear-younger-brother.


The crush on that senior still going strong.

Yep. ;)








Do you people really want to read about my nonexistent love life?
No, right.
Stop stalking me.


psh.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment