Sunday 5 December 2010

Diwali Night

So I promised a post about Diwali Night, did I not?
I promised alot of other posts which I never wrote, but yeah..

No pictures, because I seem to have lost my camera charger, and thus haven't charged my camera for the past 6 months.
:|

I will tell you though, that I wore a very VERY shiny punjabi suit, and spent the rest of the evening squirming and feeling overdressed.
I am not kidding.
Jovann took one look at me and burst out laughing. So did Karbela.
-___-
Apparently it was because they'd never seen me so glammed up.
psh.
IMU has turned me into a boring old person, so much so that people get shocked when I do dress up.


Anyway!
So my first ever Diwali Night in IMU.

It was fun!

I can't give you a blow by blow account of what happened, because I was so tired that night that most of it is a blur.

The drama was ...a bit odd, to be honest.
I think Barath was excellent as Appa.
And Ganesh was excellent as Margaret.
And the rest of them were pretty damn awesome as well,
its just that....the story was a bit messed up.
Maybe I was just too tired, but I think we lost the plot halfway through.
And the ending was abrupt.
Odd.
And abrupt.
But I had fun cheering throughout the drama though :DDD


I also screamed myself hoarse during the ...I dunno.. Bhangra? and the suburban (?) dance (don't ask me, they had weird names ok)
and during my housemates' performance!

OH AND AND.
WHEN SISTER HAMIDAH WAS SINGING.
Like, dude, she's already so awesome, and then she goes and sings.
Her awesomeness level just skyrocketed in my books ok!


And um. yeah.
We were supposed to go clerk patients for OT after the Diwali Night had finished, but I swear I had lost my voice by the time it was over. No point annoying patients at 10pm just to croak out questions.
Combined efforts of cheering like a madwoman and laughing myself silly with the boys and Isabell after everything was over.


oh oh and.

Vidya has a crush!
woooo!

Actually it was an old crush okay, and then I stamped it out, but it got blown into outrageous proportions on Diwali Night.
yep.
I shall go emo about it now.


:D


This post would have been alot more quality had I bothered to upload pictures...
BUT.
YOU ALL HAVE FACEBOOK RIGHT.
GO SEE FOR YOURSELVES.

hah!


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment