Tuesday 7 December 2010

Whipped

Under maintenance for one whole day AND COUNTING?
Are you serious!?








Don't do this to me, tumblr.

I was so excited about starting a fyeah for Nani too. :|







On a completely different note, my brother just walked in carrying a paper bag full of his girlfriend's toiletries

(with girlfriend in tow of course)
MY brother.
..the *cough* manly, macho one who wouldn't go near anything girly with a ten-foot pole...

...carrying a paper bag full of cosmetics and soap and lotions and clothes and
unmentionables.

I gawked.

And honestly it wouldn't have been sooo bad if he hadn't turned and given me this "shut up. don't say anything" look.



I think I might have burst a vein trying not to laugh.



Can you say
whipped?
;)












~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment