Wednesday 1 December 2010

Patients

I don’t know why I always end up with really psychotic patients.

I am not even kidding.

A few weeks ago, on a Monday, my patient told me he was an 18-year old orphan.
The very next day, he tells me he’s 28 and the youngest of 9 siblings.
The day after that, hes 31 years old, an only child, and married with triplets.

-_-

This week we switched to another ward.

My patient on Monday was telling me about how his father committed suicide by jumping out the hospital window.
And then he turns around and tells me “Actually I feel like doing the same thing”
And I’m like OMG NOOOO DON’T JUMP OMG PLEASE.

And then today,
I get another patient, who, when I found him, was sleeping on the floor under his hospital bed.
And then he complains of very severe pain and starts crying and won’t stop til we give him intravenous Tramall (painkiller).
5 minutes later, he starts scratching at his arm fervently, and when I ask him to stop he’s like “I’m allergic to Tramall”
And I’m like OMG WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US EARLIER, and he’s just like oh I forgot.
And then he starts crying again.

askdfhjasdklfalsdkfjsdfh.

I ALWAYS GET THESE KIND OF PATIENTS.

Karma man.
I must driven alot of people crazy in my past life.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment