Sunday 19 December 2010

The Notebook

Oh oh! You guys!

I finally, finally watched The Notebook,
after all the hype that's been going around.

I can't believe I actually finished it.

Took me 2 days and 7 sittings altogether to get through the whole thing.
It was horrible.

I mean, the book was just so-so, but the movie is...

I didn't laugh.
I didn't cry.
Rachel Adams pissed me off throughout 80% of the movie. Why on earth does she laugh at everything?

AND THEY JUST MAKE OUT ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I'm sorry, but exactly which part of romance equals making out?
Making out involves lust.
Not love.

And the movie itself is just sooooo draaaaaggy ohmygod.


I know alot of you adore the movie, but honestly...calling it the greatest love story ever told is grossly overrating it.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment