Thursday 16 December 2010

EOP

EOP tomorrow.

I haven't prepared.
So far the only thing I've read is jaundice.
Planning to read hernias and then sleep.

I haven't read anything at all about pancreatitis or cholecystitis though.
AND my anatomy is shit.

Oh well.

Hopefully Prof Lionel doesn't take too long, so my suffering is not prolonged.



Meh.

And hopefully I don't get an Indian patient.
I can't speak Tamil to save my life.
Actually, I can...I mean, I try...but most of the time, I start in Tamil and end in Malayalam, and the patient understands absolutely nothing.
Or
I don't understand what the patient is saying.

Although I must admit, Indian men are more forgiving than Indian women when it comes to talking to them in Malay.



WISH ME LUCK YOU GUYS.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment