Saturday 24 September 2011

And lightning strikes

How many times do I fly through your head space?

I know that it's a little bit frightening
We might as well be playing with lightning






I saw him yesterday!
He's still here!


I'd been having doubts about whether that whole crush was just caused by exam-stress, and I hadn't seen him in over a month,
and it ached a little bit, but I figured that it was just out of habit,
and that it was probably the stress that precipitated it all.


And then I saw him yesterday.


Walked into the cafe, and there was this group of houseman sitting at the far end,
and normally I would have barely have glanced at them,
but this time I did take a good look,
and there was this one guy facing away from me, and the back of his head just looked incredibly familiar,
and oh my god. I was
so sure it was him!

But unfortunately, Jovann wasn't around (Jovann being the only one who knows about this crush) and so I couldn't squeal out my discovery to him.
psh.
And I wanted to squeal so badly too, I was all kinds of happiness yesterday!

But yes, so I just got my food, and went and sat down quietly with everybody else,
at the end furthest from him,
facing away from him,
so that I wouldn't lose my cool and give everything away.
I don't know how I was so sure that it was him just by the back of his head, but I was.

And after awhile, the whole group walks past us (because they'd finished lunch),
and it WAS him!
It was it was it was!
I nearly squealed out loud at that point too!

And then he turned, and saw me, and started,
and
stayed.

And I all but died in bliss.



But the point is he's here.
He's still bloody here.

And I still have feelings for him.

And there's no stress to blame right now.
This is for real.


Oh dear.



~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment