Saturday 17 September 2011

Game of Thrones






The series which gives in to my love of made-up fantasy worlds and period drama.

I could do without the nudity,
but it isn't vulgar enough to detract from the storyline, thankfully.

Didn't think I'd get so addicted to it though, only started watching because it was 10 episodes long,
but I've been pushing aside all my work just to keep watching.

Watched 4 episodes on Tuesday itself! (which was when I started watching it)

Finally finished watching the last episode today and cried through most of it.



Thankfully they've already started filming the second season.

It would be awfully weird watching a Game of Thrones without Sean Bean (I think his character has to be my favourite) and without that guy who plays Kahl Drogo.
:(
And (this series is based on George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire btw) I went to look up the books on Wikipedia, and the synopsis for the first book implies that Robb Stark might die too!
NOOOO.
WHY DOES HE KEEP KILLING OFF THE STARK FAMILY! I LOVE THEM! HE CAN'T KILL ALL OF THEM OFF! :'(


Gotta start reading the books though.


Not sure if its a good idea to do both...read the books and watch the series,
but I've heard no complaints so far from anyone else who's done the same.
Although they do say the book is full of sex. ....But its a good story!
Maybe I'll buy the first book and read that first before jumping right into buying all 5 books one shot.






I freaking love this series.
New season had better come out soon.

And now I'm going to cry some more for Ned Stark.
I'm still upset that they killed him.
And the Kahl.
Such a rubbish plot! They kill off all the good people!

Still love it though.




On another note, saw Shanghai Knights again today,
and I was wondering why on earth the guy who plays Lord Rathbone looks so freaking familiar, and then I realised he plays Lord Baelish in GoT!
Whaaaaaaat.
Handsomer in GoT though.




yep.




brb going into mourning for all the dead characters and the fact that I've finished the first season ok bye.





~vid~




p.s. HOW DID I NOT LOVE SEAN BEAN IN LoTR!? oh yeah. He's the traitor. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment