Sunday 18 September 2011

Rage


The force of my temper surprises me sometimes.

Its the little things -always the little things- that set me off.

And its not a slow, bubbling anger that takes time to reach its peak;
its more of a sudden crashing wave of madness that takes over my entire being.
The kind of anger that makes you want to lash out and hurt something.
To create some sort of violence just for the sake of appeasing the demon that suddenly burst out of its cage.

Seeing red.
That's what it's called isn't it?




The only reason I attempt to practise self-control now is because the last time I lost it,
I kicked my cupboard and broke the door.

And my mother refused to replace it because it was my fault and I'd have to live with the consequences of losing my temper so violently.
Not much fun living with broken furniture once your anger dies off.






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment