Monday 12 September 2011

Percy Jackson #2


Logan Lerman is the cutest, most adorable thing to exist since golden retriever puppies omg.
HOW IS HE SO ADORABLE.

AND WHY. WHY. WHYYYYYY. MUST HE BE YOUNGER THAN ME.

WHY.

THIS IS SO UNCOOL.




I actually liked the movie,
was considering starting to read the books, but apparently the movie didn't stay true to the books, and so they're not making a second movie.

a) WHY ARE THEY NOT MAKING A SECOND MOVIE HES SO CUTE AS PERCY JACKSON.

b) If they're too far off from the books, then I'd rather not read them.





It actually is awfully frustrating when movies don't follow the books, especially if the movie is taken quite well,
because then you'd love the books,
and you'd hate the movie because it didn't stick to the details, but you'd love the movie for being good, and then you'd just be torn between the two.

Seriously.

Like the Harry Potter movies were pretty awesome,

but it will forever annoy me that Peeves never made an appearance,
and that Voldemort is alot less evil than hes supposed to be,
and that Michael Gambon is such a horrible Dumbledore,
and that the Centaurs really look quite awful,
and Umbridge is far too pretty to look toad-like,

and.
yeah.
The list could go on a bit more.




This is also why I would totally die if they made a movie version of Artemis Fowl.







On a different note,
we have a seminar this Tuesday, so I told my groupmates to send in their slides latest by Monday afternoon...


...which normally means that they'd send it in by Monday night.


Normally.

This time, two of them have already sent me their slides and I'm not even started on my own.

I'm not used to having such efficient group mates.
:O




yesh.


I'm going to go dream of Logan Lerman now.

Oh my god I'm developing pedophilic tendencies.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment