Sunday 25 September 2011

Ossification

I started my life with a single absolute : that the world was mine to shape in the image of my highest values and never to be given up to a lesser standard no matter how long or hard the struggle.
~Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged


At a crossroads again.
Sighhh.


And I hate doing presentations. I think I've done more seminars in the past one week that I have in my whole life.
-__-
I still can't believe we're paying them 30, 000 a semester to teach ourselves.

Gah.




A Libran alone is a sad thing indeed, not to mention unnatural. They need to connect with others.

Sad, but terribly, terribly true.

Aih.
Back to my presentation! ...or I'll end up pulling an all-nighter just to get it done.
Don't fancy driving back half-asleep. I've done that enough times to never want to do it again.


ROAR!


yesh.


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. "ROAR!"
    That's the spirit!
    Presentations suck ass, but you can do it!

    Sorry, don't have anything else than just these secon-hand-sayings, since I just spent yesterday evening pondering my study-process... while messing on the internets again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I aced it! Apparently roaring helps. Yesss!
    :p
    Naw, I love it when people comment on my posts, at least I know someone's reading! What course are you studying? :)

    ReplyDelete