Friday 9 September 2011

Midnight revelations


Yet another post.

Bear with me, I'm trying to get all this emo/depressive crap out of my system tonight.




Just occurred to me that through all these years, I'm still waiting for someone to apologise for the hurt they caused me in school all those years ago.
It might have seemed trivial to them,
but it affected me so much in a way that I cannot explain.
And come a few more years, it will have been a decade that I have been waiting for that apology.

I have forgiven, and I am willing to be friends with that person,
but there is some part of my soul that will forever be in turmoil until I hear a sincere "sorry" or at least an acknowledgment that they made my life a living hell.


But just how many people do you need to apologise to, Vidya?




I must have racked up a nice long list in the past one year.





Ugly.

That's what I feel like.

I feel ugly. Emotionally.

Like I've become this horrid, twisted thing that only knows how to hurt and cause hurt.

And I don't like it one bit.




Do they have makeovers for souls?

Mine needs a thorough cleansing.




~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment