Sunday 18 September 2011

I hate assignments

So I was supposed to finally start on my case summary/report today,
so that I could tie up all the loose ends tomorrow.

No wait.
I was supposed to start them yesterday,
and finish them today.
Today being Sunday and all.


*bangs forehead on desk...repeatedly*


Actually sat in front of my laptop at 11pm,
and now its 3.15am, and all I've done so far is read fanfiction.
I don't even have MS Word open yet.

Dammit.



Bearing in mind that I had Thursday off, and Friday was a holiday.




I have serious issues with procrastination.




Hate the Ortho timetable.
Who the fuck puts a CP, Seminar AND TBL on the first day of the bloody posting?





In other news,
sometime in the past week Dato' Siva decided I looked like a lecturer and admonished me on my manners.
I had no idea if the lecturer jibe was a compliment or not, so how on earth would I know I was meant to thank him for it?

Gah.
Does anyone else have weird run-ins with him like this?





~vid~

2 comments:

  1. "Actually sat in front of my laptop at 11pm,
    and now its 3.15am, and all I've done so far is read fanfiction."
    Wow, now that sounds just like me! You must be my soulmate! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one! Hello soulmate!
    Btw, I just checked out your blog, and I love the way you write! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete