Thursday 29 September 2011

Parade


Happy la you today.

For what?

There got people parade for you just now what.

Parade? ...OH omg you saw that too?

Ya la. Must walk in front of you, then dunno go stand there for what...did he take anything? I don't think he took anything. Just simply went and stood there.

I don't think he took anything either. Purposely la the fella.

Thats why la. Parading la tu.

Ya hor! He was totally parading!

And for your benefit summore. Happy anot?

...Yes. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Very happy?

Very happy. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com





And then he gives me this half-disguted, half-amused look, the one he saves for occasions like this.
Can't blame the boy, for three-quarters of a year I was serious and sensible and stable.
Then suddenly the balance shifts, and I'm reduced to a lovesick moron.
And being my best friend, he has to put up with it.
Which he does, excellently.



BUT OMG MR HOUSEMAN TOTALLY PARADED TODAY.
HAH.
Stupid short boy.

Lovesick moron was an apt phrase to describe myself, no?



~vid~


2 comments:

  1. Being a best friend isn't always fun and games. Just ask mine. He has quite a hard time with me, too. ^^
    But I guess it's more fun to be friends with weird people anyway. Might be boring otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that! Always fun to have a guy best friend around though, keeps you grounded somehow.
    Mine balances out my weirdness most of the time :p
    And hear hear! Waaaaay more fun to be friends with weird people! (like me *ahem*) :p

    ReplyDelete