Sunday 2 October 2011

Astronaut

Can anybody hear me?
Or am I talking to myself?
My mind is running empty
In this search for someone else
Who doesn't look right through me
Its all just static in my head
Can anybody tell me why
I'm lonely like a satellite?





I've just realised Vivek Oberoi doesn't have a good jiwang movie.
Been wanting to watch something jiwang (lovey-dovey/mushy/etc etc) with him in it, and the only ones I can think of are Kisna or Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, both of which aren't great.

I think the only movies he's really good in are the ones where he plays gangsters.

:|



Internet currently pms-ing so I'll stop this post here, before it completely goes off, and I can't publish it.
Shall do my case summary and report now, since I drank a whole cup of coffee and I can't sleep and I have no Internet to relieve my boredom.

roar.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment