Sunday 9 October 2011

I don't...



...understand how people can find Pitbull not sexy.


Okay, granted I didn't know what the dude looked like until a couple of weeks ago,
and I had no idea half the songs I listened to were sung by him,

but oh my god.

How can people know what he looks like and NOT find him sexy?

Seriously?

I'll admit his songs are awfully racy,
(and the videos even more so)
and I'll admit I'm usually not a huge fan of such songs,

but

dude.

HIS VOICE.
Half the time I don't even pay attention to the lyrics omg, because his voiceeeee is so unfuckingbelievably sexy.

And his EYES (which you don't get to see half the time because he's always got those shades on)

And

oh my god.

The man is practically sex on legs.





So the whole point of this post was to let the world know that I find Pitbull incredibly sexy and that I would like to marry him immediately,
failing which,
I would very much like to marry his voice and have babies with it ok thank you for reading bye.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment