Saturday 22 October 2011

Rant

Wasn't going to post on here,
because I'm still using my mum's laptop, and the font is still crap on Google Chrome,

but quick rant :


So I was talking to my friend about what to do if a patient came in with migraine
(seeing as the previous fam med group got this question for EOP)

and I list out a few things, and then I'm like "what else do we have to rule out? I can't think of anything else"

And aforesaid friend goes "Oh. Alot of things to rule out for migraine la"


.
.
.

And I'm waiting, and she's not saying anything else.
It wasn't an opening statement for a discussion, it was just a statement.

Oh.
Got alot of things.



LIKE NO. SHIT.
PEOPLE ASKING YOU NICELY RIGHT.



Ugh!
Geram!




~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Someone feeling very clever, huh? -.- Maybe she just wanted you to ask again for every detail, so she could feel more like being a teacher. meh... people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RIGHT SO ANNOYING OMG. And it was the night before an exam too! ugh.

    ReplyDelete