Sunday 9 October 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

I've got this song stuck in my head, thanks to Tyler Ward.




Pumped Up Kicks - Tyler Ward and Crew (Foster the People cover)




If you bother to listen to the lyrics, its quite a creepy song.
But it sounds so happifying you can't help but sing along.
:/

AND THEY LOOK SO HAPPY IN THE VIDEO. :3


All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, faster than my bullet




Got it on repeat now.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Dunno if you remember me but I was keeping up with your blog in teh spring and then forgot about it when I sallied forth into a crazy crazy summer :).

    I love Tyler Ward! The crazy thing is, he posted that video and then a day later, Damian McGinty and Cameron Mitchell posted a cover of the same song! I was like wow, my fave artists alike in funny ways :). Btw, if you don't know who they are, AT LEAST look up Damian. He's lovely. Gorgeous. Adorable. Fascinating. Perfectly irresistible.

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Paige!
    Of course I remember you! <3 Hi! :D

    oooh really? I've heard a few of Cameron's covers, haven't heard anything by Damian though, I'll def check him out!
    I love this song...its such a happy song, despite the creepy lyrics. ahah.
    Thanks for the comment, love! :)

    ReplyDelete