Sunday 2 October 2011

I want chocolate



I want chocolate.


I am THIS close to getting my period, but I don't know why it just won't come, and it's driving me crazy because I am in so much freaking pain, and it's raining outside and that's making me gloomier than ever because I'm one of those idiots whose moods depend on the weather and ugh it's already Sunday and the stupid fam med posting starts tomorrow and I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SEREMBAN and I'm freaking out because I have this odd feeling that my 21st birthday is going to be my worst one yet and

DAMMIT. I JUST WANT CHOCOLATE. NOW.

GO GET ME MY CHOCOLATE, MINION!



Someone get me a minion for my birthday pls k thx.





In other news, I'm done with my work!
Which means I can grab a hot water bottle and curl up in my blanket and go to sleep and dream of chocolate.

So much pain, oh my god.




~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Poor you. I know this pain. It will all be alright. *pat*
    But do you HAVE to write about chocolate? Do you even know how hard this is for me now? Damn. ^^

    I want a minion, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.haha! I still haven't gotten my chocolate fix yet, therefore I am still very sad. sniff. :(

    A minion would seriously be awesome...like having your own personal servant!

    ReplyDelete