Sunday 16 October 2011

Updaaaaaaaate!

So as you all know (actually you wouldn't know because I haven't mentioned it yet) my laptop crashed on Wednesday,
...which, incidentally was when I finally sat down to do my EBM!
...but yeah, got it done on my mum's laptop,
and I've pretty much hijacked her laptop til mine decides to stop fucking pms-ing.

Probably will get it reformatted this week since I'm at home for GP Posting.
NOT looking forward to that.
The GP posting I mean...granted its only 8-1 everyday, but. ugh. yeah. not really excited about it or anything.












I actually tried posting something on the blog couple of days back,
but somehow I couldn't edit the font (it was really huge) so it looked like I was shouting on the blog.
Which was weird.
So deleted that post.
Not sure if any of you saw that during the 5 mins that it was up on the blog.

Praying that I can edit the font on this one, because I'm not going to delete it after typing all this out,
so its just going to sit there and look retarded.
yep.






I love love love Alex Day *insert less than three here*








So.
uhm.
Confession time.

Well not really.


I just want to rant to someone,
but can't think of anyone who would consider this important enough to listen,
so I'm just going to type it all out here and pray no one from IMU reads this because it would totally affect my *cough* image.

I don't know why I was expecting something phenomenal to happen on my birthday,
(okay okay fine, something phenomenal to happen in my love life, but yeah..)
but.
well.
it didnt.
So that was sort of anticlimatic.
Like, the birthday just came and went, yeah.
And it was my 21st.
If that isn't an indication of how fucking sad my life is, then I don't know what is.





But yeah yeah, anyway,
so Diwali Nite is coming up, and I'm pretty heavily involved (because I have nothing better to do with aforesaid sad life of mine...lets just pretend EOP isnt week after next)
and I don't know why,
but I've sort of had this hope that Mr Houseman would be attending and...I don't know, something would finally fucking happen!
Like you know, he would do something more than just glare and/or smirk arrogantly in my direction (because hes a git I don't know why I have a crush on him really he's so stupid)


I apparently don't know alot of things.


And now, apparently (I need to expand my vocab, srsly) he's leaving.
For good.
Because his housemanship is ending.
Did I mention he was a Senior HO? If not I'm mentioning it now. ok.
So yeah.
Its ending, he's leaving, Diwali Nite is a whole fucking month away,
so he probably wont be here for that,
and then nothing will happen,
and it will be such a fucking anticlimax,
and oh god. He's leaving.


For good.
That is not fucking fair!
WHY MUST THEY ALL LEAVE? WHY?








Right so its 3am, and I've got to be up at 7 to learn how to make Idly (of all things ugh) so it would be perfect timing for me to go wallow in self-pity on my bed until I fall asleep.

yesh.









On a completely irrelevant note,
I need a new facebook profile picture.
Finally changed it, but the only decent one I can find is one in which I look like a sleepy teddy bear
(according to Rachel...well, she said I looked like a teddy bear, the sleepy is of my own admission)


Yesh.







He's leaving, you guys, he's leaving!
:(





Sigh ok bye.


~vid~











4 comments:

  1. :( I definitely have felt liek that about birthdays. My worst birthday ever so far was when I turned 15 a couple years ago. First I went to youth group with an awesomely amazing chocolate dessert and guess who was there. nobody but me, my sister, and the adults. All my friends were hanging out with each other, missing youth group, on my birthday. It made them late getting to my house later. Ugh. I was so ridiculous that year, I blocked people from seeing my birthday on FB so I only got about 4 wall posts. That's not even all that messed it up, either.

    but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I decided this year (this could change in the month it takes to get here) I'll just be pleased with being 17 and not care if anybody really notices. I'm sorry your crush is leaving :/ that stinks.

    heh. wrote a lot :). take care of yourself!

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. That must've been awful! And yes, most people won't remember your birthday unless fb reminds them (which is why I never hide my birthday on fb hehe...sad, but there's a sense of satisfaction in getting wall posts from people who will probably never talk to you again until your next birthday :/)

    And thank you! And omg you're only 17! I feel so old now! When is your birthday exactly? :)

    I was a bit upset about him leaving too, but oh well, I'll get over it :D Nbd.
    Thank you for leaving this...it does make me feel better that someone cares <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I was wondering where you are...
    I saw the post in my blogroll. And even though you deleted it, it didn't disappear there. I dwelled a bit on the retardedness of this, but finally got over it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle! :D
    ah. That must've been weird, sorry! It was just a few sentences professing my extreme hate for certain people. LOL.

    ReplyDelete