Thursday 27 October 2011

Weight

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO ANNOYING OMG.

I've recently started running again.
Because I'm trying to lose weight.

I honestly don't know how I let myself go so much.
I HAVE BECOME SO FAT NOW OK.

Yes.
I think I put on close to 10kg or something.
Over the course of the past 3 years la, BUT STILL.


So anyway,
we've recently started going to the gym again (I've mentioned this before) and that helps with the motivation bit of it right?


Anyway,
was talking to a friend earlier, and was griping about how much I'd eaten today.

Its Diwali!
There's so much fooooood!


And I was all like omg I ate like a pig I'll have to run extra tomorrow.


And she's all "why are you so self-conscious?"


.
.
.

Excuse me.

Then she goes on about how she doesn't understand why I want to lose weight,
and how many sizes I want to go down (wtf you don't ask people things like that),
and whether it would be economical to lose weight since I would have to buy new clothes.

I'm pretty much wtf-ing at every sentence by now..

...and then she goes like what about your winter clothes for Dec?

And I'm like I bought them already.

And she actually actually asks me, which size, current or new?


WTF.
WTF.

PEOPLE BUY WINTER CLOTHES CAN BUY LOSE A BIT RIGHT. NO NEED WEAR SUPER FITTING WINTER COAT AND WALK AROUND RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT HUH?

I don't get people.

Girls.

They can be super-freaking skinny, and all you have to do is tell them
"oh hey, I'm trying to lose weight"
and they go all bonkers on you and freak out and then try to lose weight themselves.


Psycho ke?

Of course this doesn't apply to all girls la. (don't get offended for no reason ok)


I mean, I want to lose weight, my problem la kan?
Am I not allowed to try and work towards a size I can be happy with?

ugh.

Some people. -_-


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Woah, I so do know what you're talking about!! Just recently I talked with my best friend about me wanting to lose weight and he was totally going at me for being stupid (to think I'm too fat) and for eating to little. God, I just decided to stop stuffing myself and do some sports! He doesn't even know what I do, but it was wrong per se! What's going on with people? I can do with my weight what I want! And I will. So will you. Ganbatte! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY! I'm not even crash-dieting, I just want to try to cut junk foods out of my diet and start a proper exercise routine. If I lose some excess weight while I'm at it, then yay me!
    ugh. People are just so annoying omg.
    You go for it, girl! <3 We'll just ignore these people. :|

    ReplyDelete