Monday 3 October 2011

Present #1



Disclaimer :
The photos in this post are brought to you courtesy of my horrendous photo-taking skills and the crappy quality of my phone camera.
Not a good combination, yo.
(so let's just ignore how horrible they are, and focus on whats in them ok?)




GUESS WHAT MY MUM GOT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!








AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AND ITS THE ONE WITH SEAN BEAN ON THE COVER TOO!
(well, that decision has been taken out of my hands)
AND ITS THE SAME SIZE AS THE OTHER BOOKS WITH THE ORIGINAL COVERS SO EVEN IF I CHOOSE TO BUY THE OTHER BOOKS, THEY'LL ALL BE THE SAME SIZE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!





I am so excited right now!





She also bought me two cookbooks.
I have no idea why.

Pointedly ignoring the hint there.

ahem.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment