Thursday 29 December 2011

Chal Dil Mere


In a much calmer state of mind now.
Got all my documents sorted.
And I
have to repack tomorrow, because there are odds and ends that I've left out.

I've more or less accepted that this is really happening.

LOL.
I make it sound like a death sentence of something, don't I?
You're just traveling, Vidya, don't be such a drama queen!



So its 2.30am,
and I'm still awake because

1) I'm suffering from post-semester insomnia. I usually sleep around 3/4am during semester,
but the difference is that when I get back from class in the afternoons I usually crash for awhile before getting up and doing my assignments.
Back home, I don't have the chance to nap in the afternoons,
so over the past few days I've been becoming increasingly sleep-deprived.
And yet, I still can't fall asleep before 4am.
Habitual insomnia, this one.

2) I anyway have to charge my camera, Ipod, Mp3 player, etc.
I'm going to steal this picture.
Because I want it on my blog.
And its all over the Internet anyway, so...
(all copyright to the rightful owner though)






yep.





I've been wanting to post Jhoom up for a few days already,
but ...just doesn't feel right today.

So.

Chal Dil Mere - Ali Zafar




(yes this has morphed into a semi-Ali-Zafar-fan-club blog)

I actually watched this video first, and I thought he was singing an old hindi song,
and then when I finally looked up the original,
...its his song!
From one of his earlier albums (the first one if I'm not wrong)
And I do believe he changed most of the lyrics for this live version. (I don't actually understand half of what he's singing)
And how cute is it that Kat and Imran just suddenly start dancing along to his singing?
And the falsetto at 1.21.

asldkjskfh.


I love this man.



Alright.
The only thing left to be charged is my phone.
Which I shall do tomorrow.







OH AND.
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T STICK TO THEIR WORDS.
ONCE YOU'VE COMMITTED TO SOMEONE YOU CAN
NOT BE FICKLE.
YOU CANNOT CHANGE PLANS TEN MILLION TIMES WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE AFFECTED.

ugh.

This is why I like hibernating in my room.

I don't have to deal with people.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment