Saturday 24 December 2011

Hai.

So in my attempt to fix my layout while blogging via tablet,
I appear to have messed up the font.
again.

I'm sorry, I'm terribly OCD about what my fonts look like. :/

Maybe one of these days I'll change the template completely.
We've had this one for four years now. o.O
And to think when we started we didn't even think this blog was going to take off properly.
:D

ugh the font though.

It just looks retarded now.




OH OH OH.
BY THE WAY.
I AM ON HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!



Here is a nice dance-y song to celebrate my start of hols.




:D
I less than three Ali Zafar so much I cannot even begin to explain.. (he's the guy in green by the way)
(also the guy who sang the song but that's just trivia)



In case I'm not in the mood to blog tomorrow,



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
:D

When I have kids I'm going to make Christmas an annual celebration.
I don't care that we're not Christian,
its just nice to believe in Santa Claus and get presents.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS, youuu :). sooo glad you made it finally to your vacation =D.

    Haha! that video was amusing. even though i didn't understand a word of it xD.

    So what are your beliefs, in general? I'm Christian ^.^ Everybody should be happy on Christmas, no matter what :).

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaay! I'm still so happy that I'm on holidaaaaay! LOL.
    You should be on hols too, right? (I just realised I don't know very much about you :/)

    hehe. I only understand half of it myself :p
    Its from a Bollywood film,
    didn't like the film very much but I love love love the song and the singer. :)

    I'm Hindu. :) But I think everyone should get to celebrate every festival, regardless of religion :DDD Why waste the opportunity to celebrate??
    :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete